- All units in the machine should be equipped with back-flow prevention and flash back arrestors.
- Welding Hose should be check before you use.
- Oxygen and acetylene hose shall be fastened together with approved clamps at
period of three to four feet along the hose.
- Take Care of hose from being damaged.
- Welding Hose shall be fastened to the regulators and torches by approved fittings only. It is important that all connections be kept tight.
- Use Welding hose and connections made especially for gas welding and cutting.
- Red colored welding hose can be used for acetylene or other fuel gas
- Green colored hose for oxygen.
- Care shall be taken that the hose does not become kinked or tangled. Place the hose
so that it will not be trampled on, run over or present a tripping hazard.
- Examine welding hoses for defects before use. Defective hose shall not be used.
There will be some, or maybe all of the links on this site or in the post below will be redirected to products on Amazon. Note: Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc,or it's affiliates.
Wednesday, 10 February 2010