Lincoln PowerMIG MP210 Welder Machine Review
Lincoln PowerMIG 210Mp Features
- Dual voltage inputs make the equipment compatible to be plugged in and used anywhere.
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital control offers quick setup.
- Ready, set, weld feature makes it user convenient and easy to use welding tool.
- Multi-process feature offers additional Flux-cored, TIG and stick welding.
- Sturdy sheet-metal construction and all-metal wire drive make it rugged and ready for any welding task.
- Large color display designed to guide you through the machine setup process and helps you understand better.
Lincoln 210 MP TIG Kit
And when you do run a TIG your emperage is over left side knob, so pretty awesome that's pretty much in short on the easy way to set up the machine and what all the knobs do on the sides.The MIG gun right on the front is the connector for the main gun switch also right on the front again your DC positive connection comes right out of the machine here for the wire feeder and all plugs right into just got a short piece of cord there ground clamp looks up right down (See the image below).