DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch 11-Amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch 11-Amp Features
- 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor which provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris.
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Quick-Change ™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris
DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch 11-Amp Description
The DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2″ 11-amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder features the next generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor, which provides the best power to weight/size ratio available (1.8HP). It’s Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool. The oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model (D28402) and the large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life. This grinder offers a One-Touch guard that allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action. The Quick-Change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench. It has a top mounted and protected spindle lock button that maximizes the depth of cut without compromising durability. The uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class. It also offers a newly designed side handle which provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability. Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage and a paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up. Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories. Includes: (1) 2-position side handle, (1) 4-1/2″ One-Touch (T27) Guard.
Thanks for reading DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch 11-Amp Review.