Milwaukee 6130-33 7 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder
Milwaukee 6130-33 7 Amp Features
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2″, Switch Type: Slide, AMPS/Overload Protection: 7.0 AMPS, Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Speed RPM: 11000, Voltage: 120 AC Only, Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes, Debris Baffles: Yes, Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes, Tool Free Guard: Yes, Cord Type: Double Insulated, Cord Length: 8′
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11″, Easy Acutuation Spindle Lock: Yes, Tool Length: 10.25″, Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Includes: 6130, 4-1/2″ type 27 Grinding Wheel, Type 27 Guard, Spanner Wrench
Milwaukee 6130-33 7 Amp Description
From the ManufacturerFeaturing a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
Thanks for reading Milwaukee 6130-33 7 Amp Review.