- All units in the machine should be equipped with back-flow prevention and flash back arrestors.
- Welding Hose should be check before you use.
- Oxygen and acetylene hose shall be fastened together with approved clamps at
period of three to four feet along the hose.
- Take Care of hose from being damaged.
- Welding Hose shall be fastened to the regulators and torches by approved fittings only. It is important that all connections be kept tight.
- Use Welding hose and connections made especially for gas welding and cutting.
- Red colored welding hose can be used for acetylene or other fuel gas
- Green colored hose for oxygen.
- Care shall be taken that the hose does not become kinked or tangled. Place the hose
so that it will not be trampled on, run over or present a tripping hazard.
- Examine welding hoses for defects before use. Defective hose shall not be used.
- 2 different situations using automatic welding machine
- How to attach Weld Aluminum with a Torch