Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Features
- Compact and sturdy
- The world’s most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
- Handy Swiss Army multitool for campers, hunters, and other outdoorsmen
- Includes large blade, small blade, can opener, bottle opener, and wire stripper
- Reamer with sewing eye, scissors, corkscrew, toothpick, hook, and tweezers
- Small and large screwdrivers and wood saw; housed in classic red body
- Measures 3-1/2 inches long; carries lifetime warranty
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Description
From the ManufacturerIn 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener started his cutlery factory in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. In 1897, he crafted the Victorinox Original Swiss Army Knife. Since that time, the Elsener family has continued to craft tools in the Victorinox tradition of in genius design, durability, and quality. This is why all Victorinox multi-tools, made of first class stainless steel, are guaranteed a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Remember, if it doesn’t say Victorinox, it’s not the Original Swiss Army Knife.
Thanks for reading Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Review.